Friday, May 29, 2009

Amber and Stan Got Hitched


We went to Utah and Idaho for Amber and Stan's wedding. It was great! They got married in the Draper, Utah Temple on Friday. We had a family picnic following at Sugar House Park and then a reception that evening. There was a reception the next day in Arimo, Idaho that was an awesome BBQ! Here's a few of the many pictures!

Heather, Jessi and Aubrey lookin' good!


Aunt Jacky, Hesper, Marvella and Ashley


Tinka working her magic!

VJ, JR, Dad and John


William


Grandpa and Grandma Hatch, Dixie, Holly and Terry

Jessi, Celeste, Hesper, Amber, Stan, VJ, Miah

Grandpa, William and John setting off alarms with their good looks!


Grandma and Ashley at the picnic

Sisters and the Bride (the t-shirts rock!--greatest idea ever)

John and Grandpa Bath (once again--the t-shirts rock and the greatest idea ever!!)
The most beautiful bride to ever be married to Stan Burke in the Draper Temple on May 22, 2009 at 11 am wearing a t-shirt that was the greatest idea ever!!!
Grandpa Bath--the best chef around wearing a t-shirt and apron (the second greatest idea ever!!!!)
Thanks all for the great weekend! Congrats Amber and Stan! We love you and wish there were more pictures of you in this post dedicated to you, but oh well. Next family reunion we have to wear our t-shirts cuz they are they greatest idea ever!

1 comment:

  1. Celeste!! I tried to get to your blog once before and it wouldn't let me! I'm glad you posted on my blog so I can find the link again and find you on here! Yay! I LOVE the pictures and am so sad I couldn't come to Amber's wedding stuff! You all look beautiful!
    And the t-shirt idea! AWESOME! I remember you talking about that FOREVER ago! That was SO your idea! I'm so happy Amber got to carry it out! So cute. I love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete