Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Counting our Blessings

Tis the Season to contemplate our many blessings. I love the words of Irving Berlin, "When I'm worried and I can't sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep. And I fall asleep counting my blessings. When my bankroll is getting small, I think of when I had none a all. And I fall asleep counting my blessings. I think about a nurs'ry and I picture curly heads. And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds. If you're worried and you can't sleep, just count your blessings instead of sheep. And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings." How blessed we truly are and so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who cares about us and watches over us daily.

Highlights from Thanksgiving at Grandparents Clarke:


1 comment:

  1. I just gotta say that I LOVE Ashley's cheeks. I just do. :D
    Missing you LOTS this time of year. Michael McLean says hi. Hope your birthday was fan-freaking-tastic!
    Love you, Babe.

    ReplyDelete