Saturday, January 30, 2010

He Did It!

This week has been a great week. Grandma and Grandpa Clarke came down for a visit. They watched the kids last Saturday while John and I went to the temple. William went to McDs with Grandpa--something they both love. Ashley was a good girl and let Grandpa hold her and comfort her when she was crying. Grandma played on her new computer--she's really good at Mahjong Titans and William loves watching the dragons turn into flames. Thanks to all for the Christmas gifts--so fun to get toys!

As we mentioned in an earlier post William has learned to go potty in the toilet and yesterday he went poop! So today we went to BiMart and he picked out his football. I took some pictures so he could remember what a big boy he is. He also woke up dry this morning!! My boy is growing up. Ashley is cuter than ever. She loves her brother and loves to play with him when he's not too crazy. She's not crawling yet, but she makes it around the house somehow. I'm debating about cutting her hair in front cuz it hangs in her eyes. But I'm afraid she'll lose the curls.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another positive step on the potty training. I look forward to such times with Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, William! Tell him he's being a good example for his younger sister! :o) You don't necessarily have to cut Ashley's hair if you want to put it in one of those little pony tails that stick straight up. Then she'll have little curls there!

    ReplyDelete