Before we get to the Kindergarten part here's a few pictures of Maren doing what she does best. She crawls now but a few weeks ago she was pushing herself around on her tummy and kept getting stuck under the armoire. She also likes to make an "O" with her lips all the time.
She also likes to help mommy with laundry and she gives us a funny little grin showing her top front teeth.
William started Kindergarten this week at Quail Run Elementary School. These pictures are of the second day because the first day was a bit hectic. His teacher is Mrs. Bowden and she is young and sweet but knows her stuff. He's such a big boy and rides the bus to school and home. He has already made some friends. He helps pack a lunch everyday and is so far enjoying recess (they get to watch movies sometimes because it's too hot to go outside).
Yesterday I was reading books to the kids just before dinner and Maren was jumping away in the jumperoo when she suddenly crashed and fell asleep. A few minutes later she would wake up, start jumping again and then fall asleep. So cute
Also this past week I was able to get together with some old friends from elementary school. We met at Ventana Canyon Resort (Jamie was staying there while her husband had work stuff going on) and went swimming. I took the girls while William was in school. It was so fun to see my old friends, but what was even better was to know they are still strong in the gospel and raising good, righteous families. It's so nice to have good friends and I have many amazing friends all over the world and wish I could live near all of you. What a strength and a blessing friends are in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment