So... four kids has been very busy around here. We've been hit with sicknesses these last few weeks... can't seem to get well for more than a week. I guess it's our turn. We've been pretty lucky all year. Here's some highlights... really the only pics I've taken recently.
![]() |
| 2 months old! |
![]() |
| Rodeo Break Trip to the Desert Museum with Kennards |
![]() |
| Mostly I heard, "Ella, Ella follow me." |
![]() |
| The crew (yes Grandma C, Ash is wearing her puddle boots) |
![]() |
| Newest trick-rolling from back to tummy |
![]() |
| Arizona "winter" attire |
![]() |
| 3 months old and cuter by the minute |
![]() |
| Got fingernails painted and hair styled at a birthday party! |
![]() |
| Ain't I sweet?! |
![]() |
| Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore!! |
![]() |
| Sisters, sisters . . . |











OOOOOH! Your baby is so beautiful! Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe it has been a year and a half since I saw you guys last. That's a long time!
ReplyDelete