This is all about Samantha. She turned 2 in December. Seems so crazy our baby is 2. She is a delight and is very precious. She says things like, "where daddy go?" and "I want that." At night and naps she wants me to sing either "Meem" (Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam) or "I" (I am a Child of God). She has a stuffed puppy she loves and takes everywhere she goes. She loves to go on walks and play at the park. She likes to dress up in play dresses and shoes and wear necklaces and bracelets. She's feisty and can hold her own around her siblings and others.
![]() |
| William photo bombing. |
![]() |
| Waiting for the bus. |
![]() |
| A day at the park. |
![]() |
| Kellond Cozy Kindness Night |
![]() |
| Another day at the park. |
![]() |
| 2 year well-child check |
| Chilin' with Papi |
| Birthday present |
| Showing off her princess shoes and bling |
| Birthday cake! |







No comments:
Post a Comment