This post is for my awesome Aunt Jacky. I talked to her on the phone today (it was great to hear her voice). She lives far away from me and we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. She reminded me that I used to post pictures and updates of my family on this blog and that it's darn time I did it again. So here you go Auntie. I miss you and LOVE you dearly.
![]() |
| Deep Creek Bridge (walk we took in March) |
![]() |
| Riverside State Park (another walk about a week later...this time without snow) |
![]() |
| Campfire time! |
![]() |
| William is trying out baseball...has a great team that is learning and having FUN |
![]() |
| Wendy's dinner on the steps of the bell tower in downtown Spokane (William at a bday party) |
![]() |
| Our newest addition (the piano) and me and Mozart playing |
![]() |
| Photo booth at the stake family history night |
![]() |
| I love this picture!! Ha ha ha ha ha |
![]() | |
| John and I downtown Spokane with the bell tower in the background. |









No comments:
Post a Comment