Sunday, January 27, 2019

Christmas and January

Time flies.  I feel like I just updated the blog but it's been almost 2 months.  Christmas was fun!  John was home with us all day and we had such a relaxing time hanging out in our pjs, playing with toys, and eating pizza!  There was a little bit of snow during the Christmas break and we played in it as much as we could. It hasn't been a very snowy winter and the kids are bummed about that, but I don't mind not driving in it. We celebrated New Year's Eve with our friends down the street.  It was fun! William turned 12, and was ordained a deacon! We even went on a hike last week on MLK Jr. Day!
Christmas caroling and dinner at Knechtel's.

Christmas Sunday...what handsome boys.

Christmas!

LEGOS!!

Playing in the backyard

Sledding at the Golf Course

More sledding

Christmas tree at Riverside State Park

New Year's Eve at the Walter's
Happy 12th!

Twister night

Hike at Bowl and Pitcher (it was colder than it looks).

No comments:

Post a Comment