Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day and More Football

On Labor Day we hiked to the top of Bald Hill. It was a good, fun hike. I carried Ashley in the front pack and William walked some and was pushed by John in the stroller. A couple of other families went with us and we had a good time. We had lunch at the top and snacked on blackberries on the way up and down. William and Emmi on top of Bald Hill

William loved watching the football game so much with John last weekend that he's played football all week with us. He puts on his helmet (green bucket), his gloves (socks) and sometimes his green boots. Then he gets the football and says, "Down, set, hike." He runs at John or I and we tackle him or he tackles us. Then he helps us up and we start all over again. He also added spiderman underwear to his "uniform" so I took a picture!!

Had to add a picture of the cute little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment