Sunday, September 27, 2009

ZOO and other stuff

We went to the ZOO on Saturday with the Rubys and had a great time!! William and Hyrum had fun being buddies and running around. William enjoyed seeing the animals, although I'm not sure he understands that you don't see zebras every day. The elephant was huge!! Strollering around a corner we ran into Stephanie Schoenwald--that doesn't happen every day either! It was so good to see her (for those who don't know her, she's from Wenatchee, my roommate at BYU-I and we went on a cruise together to Mexico and I haven't seen her for about 5 years). Hopefully she moves to Portland and we can see her more often. THANKS Rubys for the ZOO trip--we love you guys! After the ZOO we came home and John and William went to the Beavers game with Ammon and Emi and had fun of course. Ashley and I hung out at home and watched the Relief Society Broadcast. The other stuff is about Ashley. She is sitting up and doing well. She loves to play with toys and likes to laugh with William. We introduced her to rice cereal and so far--not good. She spits it all back out. She's sleeping okay, but we're hoping she gets better. We got a used jogger stroller on Craigslist and I've been running a couple of times a week with the kids. They look so cute all bundled up.
William has started Joy School and it's a blast! Last week it was at our house. I took a picture of Asher and William with their backpacks on! So cute!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the blog! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Its so fun to find people's blogs from college! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete