Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat?

So here's the moment you've all been waiting for: Photos of the garbage man, his truck and his garbage! Yes. William was a garbage man for Halloween and he loved it (despite the fact he was sick). His truck was made by his Dad and is awesome! Ashley cooperated very well as she is the little bit of "garbage" in the back of the truck!! William has a cheezy grin!


Here's an Ashley close up!

We carved our pumpkin for FHE and William helped scoop out all the seeds.

Here's our finished pumpkin!








3 comments:

  1. Very cute and very creative! I wouldn't have thought to use the stroller as part of a costume! (not to mention the baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. celeste! You guys are so creative! I loved how you used the stroller as part of the costume! The shape of it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Celeste! I miss you so much! You're right, this season is so full of so many good memories! I love looking back at all the awesome times we had and then seeing all the fun things you're doing now! Your kids are beautiful and it's so cool to see you so happy! I love it and I love you! Miss you guys!
    P.S. I recognize the snowflake sweater! That makes me SMILE!! :D

    ReplyDelete