Sunday, October 18, 2009

Grandparents Bath Visit

Grandma and Grandpa Bath came to visit us for a few days and we had a lot of fun! We picked them up from the airport on Wednesday night. John and I were discussing Halloween costumes and missed the airport exit. We noticed when we were crossing the Columbia River into Washington--oops! We turned around and made it to the airport on time. William had fun watching the planes land and take off (we had to feed Sissy before heading home). Everyone was a trooper on Thursday while I ran around like crazy getting ready for Young Women in Excellence (which turned out really well). William hung out with the Grandparents--went on a walk and splashed in the puddle at the park with Asher. He watched Halloween cartoon with Grandma and popped popcorn. Friday was a beautiful day. William took the Grandparents to the boardwalk while I ran errands. They said he practically ran the whole way. He loved reading books with his Grandparents and played rough with Grandpa. Saturday we went to the pumpking patch. We rode on a hayride and picked out a pumpkin. It was rainy, but not cold. It was a lot of fun! We made Boo Cups with pudding for dessert that night. We all went to church on Sunday, and then took Grandma and Grandpa back to the airport. When we stopped to unload, William started to cry cuz he didn't want his Grandparents to leave. Again we parked to watch the planes take off and William would remark how he "wanted his Grandma and Grandpa." Thanks for the great weekend Grandma and Grandpa! It was a lot of fun!!
What cute punkins

Lots of mud!!

Two out of four smiles isn't bad!

Clarke family playing in the hay!

Children in the corn--a scary movie coming to a blog near you!




"Come on Grandpa-I think I see the perfect pumpkin over here!"

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Celeste! I did not know you were in YW's now. WHat is your calling YW? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that your mom & dad got to visit, check out my blog, we got to go to Trevors reception, had lots of fun. Take care

    ReplyDelete