Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Day

The kids have been sick this week. William was the first to get sick and now Ashley has the ickies. It's mostly a cough, runny nose and a slight fever. It's enough though to make the kids irritable, tired, ornery, and cranky and drive mom a little crazy by the end of the week. We've watch lots of movies and when William is having an energy-I'm-feeling-better spurt then he mixes up all the movies we've seen so that Captain Hook is chasing the evil queen and Peter Pan and Mowgli are fighting lamanites in the jungle and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is flying through the air with Buzz Light Year while Merlin and Arthur are looking for Frosty the Snow Man and Rudolph. Hopefully we are on the mend and John and I don't get sick cuz I really don't want to watch all those movies all over again (I'm still trying to get Chitty Chitty Bang Bang out of my head). Saturday was a beautiful day and we did take the kids on a walk although they whined the whole way, but it was a gorgeous day so we didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment