J's band had their first performance this past week. "The Clyde Effect" did a great job! They played 8 original songs, surprised us with an accordion, sounded great and rocked out! W and his friend C danced nearly all 8 songs and entertained us just as well as the band.
Throwback Thursday: Squirrel Fun
3 years ago
OH MY GOSH!!! How much fun! I did not realize John could play. My husband plays some but not enough to rock out! And is that Ben I see??? =-)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love the shirts! We need to come down and listen sometime.
ReplyDeleteHey Clarkes! It's so wonderful to see pictures of you all! (Celeste, we need more pictures of you!) Ashley is such a doll and in one of the pictures she looks exactly like William.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that John and his band got to perform. looks like the Manns are still in the ward. Oh how I've missed you and all of our friends in Corvallis. Thanks for the email!