Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bear Lake

John attended a practicum out east--Maryland, so the kids and I went to Bear Lake in Utah to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bath at scout camp. It was a blast after we survived the first really cold night. William enjoyed watching the excavator, dump trucks, cement trucks, etc. preparing the parking lot for paving. He also played in the dirt, climbing up rock piles made by the excavator and running and jumping. We went to the water front a few times and William chased seagulls, splashed in puddles, walked into the water up to his knees and played excavator in the sand. Ashley wasn't so sure about the sand at first, but she got used to the water covering her toes and had fun picking up rocks and handing them to me. William made some awesome friends at camp and a big thanks to everyone for keeping an eye on him whenever he ran away from me. We also got to see little baby Nate and he's adorable. We attended his baby blessing and then enjoyed yummy food afterward. We are looking forward to seeing little baby Canon on our next exciting Utah adventure!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I bet your parents loved seeing the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love Bear lake! It is so pretty and has lots of shallow water to play in. I'm glad to hear you had a good time in Utah.
    Are you guys still going to be coming thru the Tri-Cities this summer?

    ReplyDelete