Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lram Noodla and Avery Park

William loves to help me make lram noodla every time I make it. He especially likes to help sprinkle flour all over the dough and counter. He likes to spread the sour cream and this time I let him sprinkle the sugar on top. He was trying to help me fold the dough into noodla and even managed to get a few noodles off the counter and stretch them. He's such a good little helper. He loves to eat noodla too.
My sisters and their friends came to visit over Memorial Day weekend. Saturday the weather was nice and we all went to the park. William loves playing on the train and there are some cement sculptures he had fun climbing. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the sisters, just the kids!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big and they are such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when your kids want to help you in the house?

    ReplyDelete