Summer is over . . . or is it. We've enjoyed awesome 80 degree weather this week. The kids love to play at the park, eat popsicles, collect acorns, fight spider webs, etc. Since we got back from our trip to Utah/Ohio we've been super busy. I was lucky to get some free pears, so I canned as many as I could and they are delicious. John had another concert. It was supposed to be outdoors, but it rained all day, so they held it at the institute and it was awesome! We went to the temple last weekend and then had lunch with the wonderful Rubys. William is sick today so he watched two Star Wars movies today. Afterward he said, "I need to buy a land cruiser." Speaking of cute talk Ashley now says a few words: Mom, Dada, up, hi, uh-oh, more, dah (which is dog) and sometimes she'll say chickens (at least that what we think). Chickens. Our neighbors behind us now have chickens. Daily William will go to my bedroom window and yell, "Hi chickens! Whatcha doin'?" Ashley does the same thing from the kitchen window. She's our climber and is in to everything--ugh. Nothing is safe anymore. John is super busy with work. He's been going in on weekends and he works so hard. Anything he does, he gives 125% and he's AMAZING! He's home now so I'm going to spend time with him while I can.
Sounds like a fun and busy week! Chickens huh! Hopefully no rooster since they don't just crow at sun up!
ReplyDeleteSo you attacked the spiders in your porch, eh? YIKES! I remember what those spiders are like in Corvallis. Big and hariy and take the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth a little too seriously in my oppinion. Good luck to John on commpleting this last year. Sounds like he's already heading into the home strech. Hope it all goes well with you guys.
ReplyDelete