Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goodbye September 2010

Here are the kids eating popsicles in October!!

Ashley on the cell phone. Calling Gramma all the time.

Thanks to Gramma B we have lots of rice krispies and here's Ashley really enjoying her bowl of rice krispies early in the morning with her hair not done yet.


Naters and Canon--cutest nephews in the world!
Here are all the Bath cousins hanging out at Aunt Amber's house! It was so fun to see everyone. We love our family. Thanks for the good times.
I didn't take many pics in September. The above aren't only the highlights, they're the only ones I took. I've got to do better in October. We are excited for fall and Halloween though!

2 comments:

  1. When you are as cute as Ashley is, who needs to have their hair done for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your nephews really named Naters and Canon, or are those nicknames? Kind of unusual, eh?

    ReplyDelete