
Playing at the duck park. Sticks and water are lots of fun!

Ashley on a foggy morning. She ended up with a fever later in the day, but I didn't know at the time, so we went out for a walk and to collect leaves. Sissy didn't know what to do with all the ducks that came up to her.

William sitting in the leaves.

We had fun stomping in the leaves!

William liked to throw the leaves up in the air.

Ashley fell down and I asked her to smile. She had lots of fun with the leaves.

We found dandelions. William taught Ashley how to blow the seeds!

I have a similar picture of me doing this when I was little. Ashley ended up with seeds on her face, but she held on to her dandelion till we got to Bimart.
We had a good week enjoying the autumn weather. There were a couple of nice warm days, and cool day with fog and then Ashley got sick so we didn't go out much over the weekend.
Isn't fall fun with all the leaves! Jackson loves crunching them! Your kids are so cute by the way.
ReplyDeleteCuties! Those pictures remind me of all the wandering around Jack and I did in Corvallis. We also loved the duck pond and the nice walk to the park!
ReplyDelete