
Happy Halloween! William is a ghost football player!

Ward Harvest Potluck. We brought our friend Jodie with us. I'm her visiting teacher. She's an awesome lady and we're glad she got to come. She as well as the kids had a good time. There was trunk or treating after the potluck, but I didn't get any pictures.

Here's our pumpkin. William wanted a vampire, so we came up with this! The following pictures are the carving process in reverse.

All done. William is poking a piece of pumpkin with a pen. Ashley was driving the piece in her hand like a car and making sounds. I'm extra smiley cuz I'm making up for William not paying attention.

Dad did all the carving. I drew the face.

Wow! The inside of a pumpkin! Both kids stuck their hands inside and pull out seeds.

Mmm. Tastey!

William was such a great helper.

Ashley got stuck just after Dad cut the top off the pumpkin. His hands were dirty and I just had to take this picture before I helped her out. She was pretty stuck. Dad had to help too.

Pre-pumpkin cutting. Both kids have spoons in their mouths. Pumpkins must be yummy.
So Cute! Looks like you had a fun Halloween.
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome pumpkin! it looks like you all had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteJoseph's gotten stuck like Ashley did in the chair. I always have to try to not laugh. :)