Ashley turned three recently and Maren turned six months old the day before. Maren is weighing in at 13lbs. 5oz. She's in the 5-10% for length, weight and head circumference. She's our teeny tiny. William weighed about 19lbs at this age! She's still very sweet and starting to sleep longer blocks at night which makes her even more sweet!
 |
| Ashley's dirt cake. |
 |
| Foreground: birthday candles, background: Ashley |
 |
| She got her birthday wish. Dad is feeding her! |
Ashley is three! I'm not sure all her stats cuz she wouldn't cooperate at the Dr. I think her birthday cake freaked her out. She hid while we sang to her and then she cautiously approached her cake. She wouldn't eat any until John convinced her it wasn't real dirt by eating lots of it himself. Then he fed her too. She got a tricycle for her birthday and when I get a picture of her riding it I'll post it. She loves to sing primary songs as well as the Scooby-Do theme song which we often hear at odd hours of the night/morning. She likes to read books and play in the real dirt with her brother in the backyard. She is our precious Ashley. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Ashley! The cake looks so yummy. I love that the flowers doubled as spoons. Very clever!
ReplyDeleteSuch a clever and cute cake! I bet you at age 3 would look a lot like Ashley...or Ashley would look a lot like you did!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Ashley! I really enjoyed your story of her birthday cake.
ReplyDeleteReally loved those pictures of Maren. She just looks so cute and adorable!