We had a relatively busy week. It's definitely summer now and we are loving to be outside. I was recently called as the secretary in Young Womens and loving it! I work with great sisters and our young women are awesome! We had a yard sale over the weekend. I made $2.00 on Friday and bought a $3.00 stockpot (great for applesauce) on Saturday.
Did I mention William said his own prayer the other day. I didn't ask him to pray or even help him; he just knew what to say (of course he was grateful for the whole neighborhood). It was very cute and came at a time when I was wondering if he was learning anything John and I have been teaching him. Yeah! William also gets himself out of the tub. He'll play for about 20 minutes and then he pulls the plug and gets out. We just need to teach him to grab his towel before he runs around the house and says,"My cold, my cold (I'm cold, I'm cold).
Ashley is doing well. She was chewing (gumming) my thumb today and she likes to play with her toys. William is doing better with her and the neighbor kids, so I don't play referee so much.
Oh and thanks Aunt Hesper for the Poopsmith shirt!! She plays her role well!!
Celeste no one told me that you had a blog, I am so excited, I will add you. I can't believe how big your lil girl is already. Shes beautiful. I will keep in touch from here on out....
ReplyDelete