William and Asher wearing their matching capes (thanks Amanda) at William's birthday get together. We invited our Corvallis family: Brewsters and Louks over for dinner and dessert.

William eating his ice cream. mmmmm

William smiling as we sang "Happy Birthday!"

William and Mom frosting cupcakes amidst the birthday decorations.

More cupcake frosting as we prepared for William's birthday.

William wanted rice for his birthday dinner, so spontaneously on his birthday John decided we would go out to dinner. We wen to the Woodmen's where the kids had a side of rice and John and I shared Pad Thai. It was fun and yummy and the kids had a blast! I was tempted to leave up the decorations because it added such fun brightness to room, but we'll put them up again in a couple of months anyway.
Happy Birthday William! Pretty awesome cape! Is that homemade? Someone is very talented. I agree that the decorations add fun but I guess if we left them up all the time they wouldn't be special!?!
ReplyDeleteHapppy Birthday to William! He's got a great 4 year old smile for his birthday. Loved the decorations in youur house. I can't blame you for wanting to leave them up. After Christmas, January just seems so blah.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the jars of canned food in the background on the shelves. Happy birthday William!
ReplyDelete