We were lucky enough to be in Seattle for Ashley's birthday. John was interviewing at UW, so the kids and I tagged along to visit Grandparents Clarke. The kids had so much fun playing with Grandma's toys and exploring the backyard. William "climbed" the rhododendron tree and was proud of himself for it. Ashley discovered a "puppy" on the other side of the fence and talked to it. Saturday we went to a dairy and looked at cows, horses and calves. Then we went to Phil and Pam's for a yummy dinner and delicious cupcakes made by Aunt Theresa. Ashley opened presents and William helped. It was a great weekend! Thank you everyone.
Max reading a book to Ashley before bed.
William's tree
"Puppy! phseyueyr "Puppy!"
So much fun in the corn
"Wanna kiss?"
Uncle Phil's old stinky racing helmet
"It's my birthday and I'll stand on the furniture if I want to."
Happy Birthday!
Jewlery
Birthdays are so much fun!
John's interview went well. We learned a lot. We'll see what happens . . .
looks like you all had fun! fun photos! happy birthday ashley! i really like your blog background!
ReplyDelete