Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Zoo Trip

John and William went to the Zoo on Labor Day.  I thought it was going to be a hot day so Ashley and I stayed home and did other stuff.  William had a good time though John said he practically ran through the Zoo barely pausing to look at the animals.  


 His favorite part was the small water play area.  He spent a whole hour just playing in the water and with the other kids.
 He got to ride the Zoo train and he was pretty excited!
 Speaking of the Zoo.  We found this in our backyard on Saturday.  It was a huge moth and it was taking refuge from the monsoon.  It let us take it's picture and even posed on the stick beneath.  
Speaking of bugs.  The other night John and I were brushing our teeth when a medium sized cockroach appeared on our bedroom floor.  John grabbed a cup and both of us chased it into the closet.  John pulled stuff out of the closet and managed to trap the roach in the cup.  Thank heavens it didn't go under our bed.  I was laughing and trying to help, but neither one of us had taken out our toothbrushes so we were having a hard time communicating except by pointing and grunting.  It was pretty funny once the roach was out in the road and we could breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment