Ashley has been refusing naps lately and then getting into things in her room. Last week I found her sitting on her dresser a midst a pile of diaper wipes smiling and cleaning the dresser. I have removed all diaper wipes from her room. This week I found her on top of her dresser with diapers all over the floor and herself covered in desitin cream. Apparently she thought it was lotion. I tried to take a picture once I got her down from the dresser, but she hid from me. This is the best I got. Next time I'm just going to take the camera in the room with me. What a goober!
This is us before church. We found William a white shirt and tie at the local DI yesterday.
Things are going well. Not much has been going on, but in about 5 weeks there will be plenty to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment